Estimated initial time: A 5-10 minute phone or on-line conversation.
Purpose: To answer a potential patient/client’s questions, help them determine if engagement of my professional services could be beneficial to their individual situation, and if so, to obtain a time estimate and fee quote for the initial consultation.
Fee: There is no cost for this service.
Requirement: A discovery form must be completed and forwarded prior to the session being scheduled. Disclaimer: Clinical information/guidance is not provided and any information obtained during this informal session cannot replace the advice of a properly trained clinician who has had the opportunity to fully assess the situation through a direct history and examination.Request a Discovery Session Now >>
Diagnostic and treatment for patients with:
- Low back pain, neck pain, and sciatica.
- Disorders of the muscles and nerves causing problems with numbness, tingling, weakness.
- Peripheral neuropathies.
- Fatigue and exercise intolerance.
- Fibromyalgia and generalized body pain.
- Disorders of balance and coordination with emphasis on fall prevention.
- We work with diabetics to help protect their nerves and control their blood sugar levels naturally.
- Nutritional concerns.
Consultations for patients with a first time problem:
- Obtain an accurate diagnosis.
- Determine the necessity of any additional testing that could be necessary to clarify the problem being experienced.
- Develop a logical and coordinated plan of action appropriate to your situation.
- Learn self-care strategies.
Consultations for patients with chronic or recurring problems:
- Identify reasons for recurrences and chronicity. Has something been overlooked?
- Consider an alternative diagnosis that may alter the approach to treatment.
- Identify new approaches to care that could have more lasting benefit.
- Review home self-help strategies being used and modify as appropriate.
Consultations for second opinions are useful when:
- Conflicting opinions about treatment or testing have been given.
- Improvement has not occurred or condition has worsened.
- Surgery, of any type, is being considered.
- Disagreements have arisen in a case involving medical-legal issues.
- Uncertainty exists about medical terms, test results, or expectations from any form of treatment.
On-line (virtual) clinical coaching advisory services are used to:
- Clear up confusion about testing results or medical terminology.
- Answer questions that have not been adequately addressed by a treating physician.
- Provide information about various forms of treatment, when they are best used, and their expected results.
- Review medical records and a patient’s history to give input about other diagnostic or treatment possibilities.
Consultations for businesses: (Virtual or In-person)
- Identify areas of excess cost for worker’s compensation injuries.
- Implement worker education and spine safety training.
- Assist in appropriately managing testing and treatment for corporate personnel with spine-related problems.
- Implement virtual consulting service for employees having questions about their spine care.
- Develop on-site employee education-information programs.
- CLICK HERE TO CONTACT:
Consultations for legal professionals:
- Provide completely objective and unbiased input on medical opinions received and overall case management.
- Perform file reviews to identify areas that may have been overlooked by treating physicians or IME consultants.
- Recognize and point out inaccurate or unsubstantiated conclusions, often resulting from pre-conceived clinical bias.
- CLICK HERE TO CONTACT: