AIMING DIFFERENT TO TARGET TREATMENT THAT IS RIGHT--FOR YOU
I recognize that the person with the problem is as important as the problem itself and work to find solutions that are right for YOU, not someone else.
Even though you may appear to have a problem that is similar to others, you are different in many ways. Just a few of these are:
- Your genetic make-up.
- The demands of your work.
- Your personal life-style and recreational activities.
- Your overall state of health.
Unfortunately, many clinicians today still take a cook-book approach to care failing to recognize these differences or how one body system can relate to problems experienced in another.
Making an accurate diagnosis is where it all begins.
I take that one step further looking at the entirety of you as a person to identify the subtle differences that can optimize your chance for treatment success.
HOW I AIM TO IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS
Comprehensively, to find the subtle clues to optimize your chance for treatment success
OUR INITIAL GOALS
- Identify: The primary cause of your problem.
- Recognize: Serious disease requiring urgent attention.
- Define: Inter-related factors that keep you from healing
- Determine: The necessary steps to get you well again.
So you understand your problem, your options, and how you can help yourself.
- Understand: Your problem and why it occurred.
- Learn: What you can do to help yourself
- Be advised: Of any need and reason for additional testing.
- Receive: Personalized recommendations that considers a wide range of options.
- Avoid: The frustration of a “one size fits all” form of care.
With a rational, coordinated approach that keeps your needs first
- Your records will be organized and comprehensively reviewed.
- The options you receive go beyond a limited focus of care.
- We communicate with other physicians insuring an integrated approach.
- We will encourage and advocate if required
HELP CAN COME IN MANY WAYS
Dr. Huber resolved the conflicting opinions he had gotten about his wife’s low back problem. Read MORE.
Sherry didn’t know what to do about her arm numbness. She resolved her problem saving money and time. Read HERE.
Surgery was Deb’s best option for a better way of life. The guidance she received didn’t end there. Learn MORE.